ode-dev mailing list archives

From "MONTAGUT, Frederic" <frederic.monta...@sap.com>
Subject Setting the Axis2 org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.TRANSPORT_URL param in ODE
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:06:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to integrate WSO2 ESB with ODE so that messages issued by and
to ODE are routed through an ESB proxy in a seamless fashion. There's of
course the ugly solution of setting up an http proxy between the two
components but I wonder whether there's a nice way to specify the
org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.TRANSPORT_URL param for any
calls issued by the ODE engine in order to achieve the required setup.
I've been indeed browsing through the possible parameters that can be
set in the axis2.xml or ode-axis.properties config files yet without any
success.

If this is not possible what would be the adequate class to modify in
order to add the appropriate line of code (options.setProperty()
thingy).

Thank you in advance,
Frederic.

Frederic Montagut