ode-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Breier <breie...@studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Building ODE
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:34:23 GMT
Hi,

I tried building ODE, but it didn't work out. I have searched the web
and this list for advice, but couldn't find anything that matched my
situation; So I'm asking.

I'm on Ubuntu Linux 7.10, using Ruby 1.8. I installed gem, rake and
buildr successfully: "gem list" lists

buildr (1.2.4)
    A build system that doesn't suck

Yet, when I call rake in the ode source dir, I get the following error:

tomcat@Hal9000:~/Dokumente/Universität/DA/ode$ rake
(in /home/tomcat/Dokumente/Universität/DA/ode)
rake aborted!
no such file to load -- buildr
/home/tomcat/Dokumente/Universität/DA/ode/Rakefile:18:in `require'

I have checked that the buildr files are indeed
in /var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/buildr-1.2.4. The trace is no use because it
only lists what commands are being run to load the buildr file.

It would be great if anybody could shed some light onto this. :-)

Thanks,
	Sebastian.
--
Sebastian Breier <breiersn@studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>