ode-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Breier <breie...@studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Re: Building ODE
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:30:17 GMT
I get "command not found".

I should point out that for rake to work at all, I had to install it
using my package manager; Doing "gem install rake" worked, but I only
get the rake command using my package manager.

Maybe that's the reason buildr doesn't work? There's no command for it?
Unfortunately, my packaging system doesn't contain buildr.

Is there any way to use the buildr command without installing something
through the package manager? Maybe call "ruby /var/lib/.../buildr.rb" or
something?

Thanks,
	Sebastian.