ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Carenini <alessio.caren...@cefriel.it>
Subject Re: Building ODE
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:46:16 GMT
I'm too stuck at the segfault reported by Sebastian, at the same call of
"** Execute ode:jacob-ap" reported by him. I'm using a Debian testing on
a 64bit platform.
It would be great to be able to compile ODE on linux :)

Thank you all

Alessio

[Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:34:58 GMT] - Sebastian Breier wrote:
>2) I'm now stuck at a segfault when doing "rake". I'll attach the trace
>to the end of my reply [1] (I thought about using a nopaste-Service, but
>I want this to be archived).
>
>Maybe it's a common occurence, or you notice anything... if not, I'll
>gladly post a bug report so we can do some debugging off the list.
>
>Thanks for helping thus far. :-)
>
>Bye,
>       Sebastian.
Alessio Carenini
CEFRIEL * Politecnico di Milano
Via Fucini, 2 * 20133 Milano (Italy)
email: alessio.carenini@cefriel.it

Le informazioni contenute in questa comunicazione e negli allegati sono riservate; e' vietato
a soggetti diversi dai destinatari qualsiasi uso, copia, diffusione di quanto in essi contenuto.
Se avete ricevuto questa copia per errore, vi preghiamo di distruggerla immediatamente ed
informarci via e-mail.

Prima di stampare questa e-mail consideratene l’impatto sull’ambiente. Grazie per la collaborazione.

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential. This message must not be copied,
disclosed or used by anybody other than the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please inform the sender by e-mail and destroy this
message immediately.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail. Thank you for
your cooperation.