ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies included in the JBI component
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:25:20 GMT
So the exception is still present, unless I turn on parent-first classloading
delegation.  Which sounds correct, because the org.w3c.* class which
is present in
xmlbeans is provided by the JRE too.  Which leads to me the following solutions:
   * remove the class from the component somehow
   * change to parent-first classloader
The first one would not work in ServiceMix 3 (I've just tried), so can any
rake guru point me to how I could achieve the first one ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet