ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Building ODE
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 03:31:26 GMT
Are you running Debian or Ubuntu? The Debian people don't like the fact the
Gem bypasses their own package system so they Gem package you install
through apt-get is somewhat broken. It never installs the binaries
associated with Gems.

Try uninstalling Gem and reinstall it manually (it's pretty easy, just
download it and run 'sudo ruby setup.rb'). That should fix your problem.

Matthieu