ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Setting the Axis2 org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.TRANSPORT_URL param in ODE
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:21:21 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 6:06 AM, MONTAGUT, Frederic <
frederic.montagut@sap.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to integrate WSO2 ESB with ODE so that messages issued by and
> to ODE are routed through an ESB proxy in a seamless fashion. There's of
> course the ugly solution of setting up an http proxy between the two
> components but I wonder whether there's a nice way to specify the
> org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.TRANSPORT_URL param for any
> calls issued by the ODE engine in order to achieve the required setup.
> I've been indeed browsing through the possible parameters that can be
> set in the axis2.xml or ode-axis.properties config files yet without any
> success.

We have a nice way to load custom Axis2 configuration for the service
implemented by a process right now but unfortunately we're still missing the
same for services we invoke. Ideally that would be the way to implement it.
But in the meantime....

> If this is not possible what would be the adequate class to modify in
> order to add the appropriate line of code (options.setProperty()
> thingy).

Check:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/axis2/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/axis2/ExternalService.java

Cheers,