ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode and GSoC
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:33:25 GMT
Hi Devs,

I have added my proposal for AJAX Based Management and Monitoring Console
project to GSOC submission web application. You can find it in following
link.

http://wiki.apache.org/general/MilindaLakmal/GSOC2008Proposal/ApacheODEAJAXBasedMonitoringConsole

Please feel free to comment on it, if there are any mistakes.

Also I feel that its better if we can start a wiki page to gather
requirements. It will help us to publish design ideas and any other comments
about the project in one place. If you have any better way to track the
requirement gathering please comment on this.

Thanks in advance,
Milinda