ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <mszef...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunk Runtime/Engine Refactor
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 20:32:40 GMT
Hey guys,

I'm at the point where I'd like to check in changes to trunk related
to the engine/runtime refactor. This refactor creates a cleaner break
between the core ODE "engine" and the BPEL "runtime". The aim here is
to provide a way to migrate 1.1 users onto trunk, by allowing the
engine to support both "runtimes".  In essence, this refactor makes
the engine a language-neutral persistent ws stack.

Unfortunately, this has involved quite a bit of changes in the
structure and organization of the code in the bpel-obj, and
bpel-runtime, as well as many trivial changes (due to naming
differences) in bpel-compiler. I'd like to make the merge as simple as
possible, so it would be best if anyone working on these packages
check in any outstanding changes.

Thanks,
-maciej