ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: ODE Reply
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 03:34:33 GMT
Hi Lennin,

On thing I'm having a hard time to guess is whether you've configured Axis2
to call EJBs or if you've hooked your implementation directly in our
integration layer. Are you wrapping/unwrapping the message yourself?

ODE expects its internal message representation to be a simple DOM element
structured like:

<message>
     <firstPartName>
     <secondPartName>
          -- content goes here --

So you can either build this structure yourself or you can use the
SoapMessageConverter to do that for you from the message. You can directly
use the parseSoapResponse method for that.

Hope this helps...

Matthieu