ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Deployment Descriptor
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 15:10:08 GMT
Hi guys,

while thinking about how to model an deploy.xml editor, I stumbled upon
some elements in the schema I don't really understand.

a) What is the scenario for deploying a retired process? Isn't that
handled by process versioning?

a1) I'm a correctly assuming that <active> and <retired> model a
tri-state attribute?

b) What is the <type>-element good for? What is the difference to <name>?

and finally I'm wondering whether
DeploymentUnitDir.prepareCompileProperties(File) should really skip
processing custom properties if the bpelFileName is not specified or
rather should scan for a matching entry (based on the process' qname) in
the process list?

Thanks,
   Tammo