ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: New release
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 18:25:33 GMT
I think that's a good idea.

It would be nice if we could,
1) Finish the HTTP binding support (ODE-250, ODE-274, ODE-278);  Alexis has
been sending a pretty steady stream of patches for this.
2) Add support for invocation handlers, to support WS-RM and other service
invocation customizations (ODE-275)
3) Add configurable MEX timeout (ODE-276)

These are relatively small enhancements that shouldn't impact the release
timeframe (isolated code changes, low risk).

I'd also like to hear from others about their priority items, especially
critical bugs (if any).   We need triage the 1.2 bug list a little bit if we
want to do a release by the end of the month.

alex