ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Problem in passing multiple values to a webservice
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 18:59:06 GMT
Now that I'm looking at your BPEL in more detail, I suspect the compiler
isn't parsing your assignments properly, as they aren't in BPEL 2.0 format
-- the query attribute doesn't exist anymore.  So I would recommend using
the following form of assignment,

<assign>
  <copy>
    <from>$message.part/path/to/source/element</from>
    <to>$message.part/path/to/target/element</to>
  </copy>
</assign>

Note that you will also need to initialize your target XML structures using
literals before you can assign into them, e.g.,

<assign>
  <copy>
    <from>
      <literal>