ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Jens Goldhammer" <goldhammer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: New release
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 14:57:36 GMT
Hello,

unfortunately I have seen that ws-rm through sandesha-module will not
be enhanced in future. The programmers of WSO2 have developed a new
module Mercury (http://wso2.org/projects/commons/mercury) which will
replace Sandesha2 in near future.
Maybe there is somebody who tries to integrate Mercury additionally?

Thanks,
Jens