ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Jens Goldhammer" <goldhammer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: New release
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 17:15:30 GMT
Hello Alexis,

you can get more help on the mailing lists of wso2! They are always
willing to help. Maybe you can have their documentation for mercury...

IMO, it would be great if you can work together with them because they
want to integrate ODE in Apache Synapse ESB
(http://synapse.apache.org) and into WSO2 ESB (http://www.wso2.org)
which is based on Synapse. They have great experience on integrating
qos-features like realibilty and security into Axis2 because they have
some core axis2 developers in their team and have implemented these
things into their really great app-server and esb...

Try your luck.
Thanks,
Jens

2008/5/9 Alexis Midon <midon@intalio.com>:
> oh, thank you for the news. I was about to evaluate how ODE and Sandesha
> could be integrated. (see ODE-275<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-275>
> )
> I will try to have a look at Mercury also then.
>
> Alexis
>
> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Jens Goldhammer <
> goldhammerdev@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> unfortunately I have seen that ws-rm through sandesha-module will not
>> be enhanced in future. The programmers of WSO2 have developed a new
>> module Mercury (http://wso2.org/projects/commons/mercury) which will
>> replace Sandesha2 in near future.
>> Maybe there is somebody who tries to integrate Mercury additionally?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jens
>>
>> 2008/5/9 Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com>:
>> > +1 for a release.
>> >
>> > I'd like to also backport ODE-82, ODE-163 and I hope that I can finish my
>> > work on the openjpa queries (ODE-133)
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> >  Tammo

>> release