ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: ODE Architecture
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 14:48:35 GMT
On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 7:11 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I need to know how ODE is integrated with Axis2 for designing the
> architecture of management console. Do anyone have any document or diagram
> which describes how different components of ODE fixed into Axis2. Please
> reply if you can help me on this.

We don't have a design document for our Axis2 integration but it's fairly
self-contained. Everything sits in the axis2 module. Basically we create an
Axis2 service dynamically anytime a new process is deployed (see
ODEServer.createService and ODEAxisService). When a message comes in, it's
then routed using Axis2 to this pre-registered service.

For invocation, we simply use the Axis2 ServiceClient and configure it
properly by eventually using a service-specific descriptor. It's all
happening in SoapExternalService, ODE delegates all its external calls to
this class.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Matthieu