ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly builds from the trunk
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 09:29:07 GMT
> Nice to see you asking here :) Anyway that's a pretty cool tool idea, can
> you give a bit more details? Do you plan to write a higher level deployer
> that would accept any kind of artifact accepted by either Axis2 or ODE or is
> it going to be tooling around the configuration?

I do not know whether you are familiar with the custom deployers in
Axis2[1] . With custom deployers you can easily add new extensions to
Axis2. So what I did was adding an extension to Axis2 , which deploy
BPEL service in Axis2 [2]. And when a request come to that service I
just call ODE and get the job done.

>> Any way the problem I have is there is no way to find ODE nightly snapshots
>> , so if we can set up nightly builds up and running then that would be great
>> help for me.
>>

> The problem we had is that last time I asked, all Apache zones for
> continuous builds were full, so getting something setup wasn't possible.
> However I think infra has done some shopping recently so I'll check with
> them if we can get at least a nightly now. Worst case, we can probably have
> it done at Intalio and push to a public server.

That would be great , then I can add a snapshot dependency to the
tool. Because there are some changes from 1.1.1 to the trunk.

> So stay tuned, I'll get more info from infra today.
>
> Cheers,
> Matthieu

[1] : http://blogs.deepal.org/2008/06/learning-axis2-how-custom-deployer.html
[2] : http://blogs.deepal.org/2008/06/bepl-support-in-axis2-and-wso2-wsas.html