ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Kearns" <...@thekearns.org>
Subject Re: Buildr upgrade (almost)
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:55:01 GMT
Just to follow up for anybody else who hits this.... the cause is JAVA_HOME
pointing at a 1.6 java while rjb is compiled against 1.5.

Maybe the build could check for that?

That gets me to a bunch of actual legitimate issues like this:
/usr/local/java/ode/odetrunk/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/runtime/READWRITELOCK.java:34:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ReadWriteLockChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.READWRITELOCK
    public READWRITELOCK(ReadWriteLockChannel self) {

-d