ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Giorgio M." <giorgio.marci...@email.it>
Subject Re: MEX - Message exchange interceptor
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:39:25 GMT
Ok i will try to be more clear:

figure that i have a BPEL process with two tasks that invokes two
external web services: WebService1 and WebService2. I this situation, i
want to intercept the WebService1 and WebService2 message invocation!!in
practise, i want to do some controls before the WebService1 and
WebService2 are invocated and in case that these controls  fails raise
and exception and stop process execution!!!

Could you help me please?

thanks very much