ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Giorgio M." <giorgio.marci...@email.it>
Subject Re: MEX - Message exchange interceptor
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 11:51:50 GMT
Perfect, so this method is invoked when new service inside bpel is
invoked..right?

Last question, once i've implemented the class that override the method
onPartnerInvoke(..), i have a couple of questionables:

- where i put this class? i have to produce the jar file of the
package?maybe inside lib folder of servicemix or wherever?

- i have also to modify the deploy.xml and add mex-interceptor link.

That's all?now should it work?

thanks very much for your patience,

best regards