ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build System Bug
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 07:01:41 GMT
Hi Milinda,

try 'buildr idea'. It also happens to me quite often that I run maven
commands with buildr.

Cheers,
  Tammo

Milinda Pathirage wrote:
> I recently execute "buildr idea:idea" on ODE trunk. This command is not a
> valid one. But the error was given after downloading some jars and poms. Did
> anyone have such a experience with the ODE build.
> 
> Here is the command line out put.
> 
>  buildr idea:idea
> (in /home/milinda/apache/ode_trunk, development)
> Downloading org.apache.openjpa:openjpa:jar:1.0.1
> Downloading
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa/1.0.1/openjpa-1.0.1.jar
> openjpa-1.0.1.jar: 100%
> |....................................................................................................................................................................................|
> 2.8MB/2.8MB Time: 00:00:27
> Downloading org.apache.openjpa:openjpa:pom:1.0.1
> Downloading
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa/1.0.1/openjpa-1.0.1.pom
> openjpa-1.0.1.pom: 100%
> |....................................................................................................................................................................................|
> 6.6KB/6.6KB Time: 00:00:00
> Downloading org.slf4j:slf4j-api:jar:1.4.3
> Downloading
> http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.4.3/slf4j-api-1.4.3.jar
> slf4j-api-1.4.3.jar: 100%
> |.................................................................................................................................................................................|
> 15.0KB/15.0KB Time: 00:00:00
> Downloading org.slf4j:slf4j-api:pom:1.4.3
> Downloading
> http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.4.3/slf4j-api-1.4.3.pom
> slf4j-api-1.4.3.pom: 100%
> |..................................................................................................................................................................................|
> 2.7KB/2.7KB Time: 00:00:00
> Downloading org.slf4j:slf4j-simple:jar:1.4.3
> Downloading
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-simple/1.4.3/slf4j-simple-1.4.3.jar
> slf4j-simple-1.4.3.jar: 100%
> |...............................................................................................................................................................................|
> 7.3KB/7.3KB Time: 00:00:00
> Downloading org.slf4j:slf4j-simple:pom:1.4.3
> Downloading
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-simple/1.4.3/slf4j-simple-1.4.3.pom
> slf4j-simple-1.4.3.pom: 100%
> |...............................................................................................................................................................................|
> 1.5KB/1.5KB Time: 00:00:00
> Downloading org.slf4j:jcl104-over-slf4j:jar:1.4.3
> Downloading
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/slf4j/jcl104-over-slf4j/1.4.3/jcl104-over-slf4j-1.4.3.jar
> jcl104-over-slf4j-1.4.3.jar: 100%
> |.........................................................................................................................................................................|
> 15.1KB/15.1KB Time: 00:00:00
> Downloading org.slf4j:jcl104-over-slf4j:pom:1.4.3
> Downloading
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/slf4j/jcl104-over-slf4j/1.4.3/jcl104-over-slf4j-1.4.3.pom
> jcl104-over-slf4j-1.4.3.pom: 100%
> |..........................................................................................................................................................................|
> 1.5KB/1.5KB Time: 00:00:00
> /home/milinda/apache/ode_trunk/Rakefile:480: Deprecated: We changed the way
> package_as methods are implemented.  See the package method documentation
> for more details.
> /home/milinda/apache/ode_trunk/Rakefile:585:in `distro': Deprecated: Use
> dependencies instead.
> rake aborted!
> Don't know how to build task 'idea:idea'
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> Milinda
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message