ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Several Tests fail after checkout
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:35:03 GMT
They do, well almost. With win32, there is always one testcase that
fails, surprisingly it runs smoothly under linux and I guess with OSX too.

SchedulerThreadTest.testParallelEnqueue

null

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null
at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SchedulerThreadTest.testParallelEnqueue(SchedulerThreadTest.java:98)

Any ideas what could cause that error?

Cheers,
  Tammo

Matthieu Riou wrote:
> The implementation of the mock scheduler we use for some tests was missing a
> proper return value. I just fixed it, those tests should pass now.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthieu
>
> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:36 AM, Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:19 AM, Matthias Richter <matthiasr@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> several tests fail after the checkout:
>>>
>>> The following tests failed:
>>> org.apache.ode.test.BasicActivities20Test
>>> org.apache.ode.test.CompensationHandling20Test
>>> org.apache.ode.test.FaultHandling20Test
>>> org.apache.ode.test.MessageRouting20Test