ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuously building ODE
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:50:17 GMT
Hi devs,

Matthieu and me spend a couple of ours last week to get continuous
builds of ODE.

Apache's Hudson build server is kind enough to build both trunk and 1.x
branches whenever a change is committed to svn. The polling interval is
15 minutes.

Build status and results can be found here:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/ODE/

Apparently there is still a problem with the 1.x trunk due to (a)
missing gem(s). Matthieu, could you please check whats wrong with them?

The other problem is that the notification messages get somehow lost
between hudson and our commits mailinglist. I assume that there is a
problem with hudson's subscription to the mailinglist. Any ideas how we
can solve this? Perhaps a mail to infra-dev?

Cheers and n8,
  Tammo