ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Hudson build is still unstable: ODE-trunk-jdk6 #6
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:06:05 GMT
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> do you get these mails in the meanwhile or is it just me? In this case
> we should ask infra for assistance to get the mails to our commits
> list.

I guess it's just you, which is probably why I haven't been annoyed enough
to fix those test timing issues :) I have no clue why the e-mail doesn't go
through, I've explicitly allowed Hudson's e-mail address and I don't get any
moderation request for it. So yeah, dropping a short e-mail to infra@ could
help.

Thanks,
Matthieu