ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Pb deployment ODE on JBI PEtALS
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 20:09:40 GMT
Hi Christophe,

I agree with you; we still need to clean up a few things to get Ode working
in PEtALS.  It's been on my list of things to do although other things keep
piling up....  If you want to submit patches that would improve the
situation, I'll be happy to review them and get them incorporated into the
codebase.

alex