ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Releasing ODE 1.X
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:28:03 GMT
A short update: I've done some issue triage as you've probably noticed and
we're almost there.

The only thing left I think is a patch to fix two things in correlations:
join and multiple correlation match. Sean is working on this so hopefully we
should have something probably by the end of next week. I think it's worth
delaying the release for this.

Matthieu