ode-dev mailing list archives

From cxm <shammyc...@163.com>
Subject forEach activity compilation bugs(and my fix to this) when compiling completionCondition
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 01:00:14 GMT
Dear ode developers,

 I am using ODE 1.2 for my company,when I use forEach activity,I find it fails when it comes
to completionCondition.It doesn't work as BPEL 2.0 specfication states.Then I try it out,now
it works.The following is my way to fix this problem:

(1)modify constructor of class org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory,add these
two statements:
 _mappings.put(Bpel20QNames.FINAL_COMPLETION_CONDITION, CompletionCondition.class);
 _mappings.put(Bpel20QNames.FINAL_BRANCHES, Expression.class);

(2)modify class org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.CompletionCondition,add function getBranch:
 public Expression getBranch() {
  return (Expression) getFirstChild(rewriteTargetNS(Bpel20QNames.FINAL_BRANCHES));
 }

(3)modify compile function of class org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.ForEachGenerator:
replace
 oforEach.completionCondition.branchCount = _context.compileExpr(forEach.getCompletionCondition());
for
 oforEach.completionCondition.branchCount = _context.compileExpr(forEach.getCompletionCondition().getBranch());

I hope you will fix this problem in the main source branch as soon as possible,thank you.

 Your sincerely
        Shammy Chen
        shammychen@mail.163.com
          2008-12-05