ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Julio Cesar Damasceno" <xju...@jheat.org>
Subject Message duration time
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 19:32:30 GMT
Sirs,

I'm using ODE for a study in my Msc. project, one of the points of my interest
it's about performance of the services presents in the composition, with
PMAPI I have only information about the process, then I add a new field in
MessadeDAO called _createTime and in MessageExchangeDAO another called
_duration, the duration it's computed subtrating the _createTime field from
response message to resquest message. I whould extract this information in a
message exchange interceptor (I think), but I want to extract this
information from ODE database, and work with ODE_EVENTS table or a event
listenner it's so tediuos.

This implementation it's of your interest? I could submit a path for your
evaluation if positive case, and this information can be added in PMAPI (I
don't know how), I'm using a mexinterceptor that triggers a JMS message to
my aplication when the message it's the response message.

If you know another way to get this information easyly without this
modification, I will so happy in know.

With this implementation I get informations to compute the performance about
or availability the services, if an operation take a long time to execute
and this time it's bigger that the time that I specify then a can kill the
process instance with PMAPI or take another actions based in another
heuristic.

Thanks,

Julio