ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Karthick Sankarachary (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (ODE-536) NullPointerException during ASSIGN of complex node returned from XQuery
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 21:09:56 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-536?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12679724#action_12679724
] 

Karthick Sankarachary commented on ODE-536:
-------------------------------------------

Rafal,

On second thought, it probably wasn't prudent of me to change the ASSIGN activity to fix your
original issue. Hence, I've rolled back my changes to the ASSIGN activity. If nothing else,
that should address the issue that Ciaran brought up.

I've a sneaky suspicion that your original issue was due to the fact that your JBI environment
did not have the latest and greatest ODE libraries. Can you please run your test again, after
making sure that your JBI environment is on the same page as the latest ODE branch?

Regards,
Karthick

> NullPointerException during ASSIGN of complex node returned from XQuery
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ODE-536
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-536
>             Project: ODE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: JBI Integration
>    Affects Versions: 1.3
>         Environment: ServiceMix 3.3
>            Reporter: Rafal Rusin
>            Assignee: Karthick Sankarachary
>             Fix For: 1.3
>
>         Attachments: assignmentForXQuery.diff, ode-536-namespace.patch, xqueryComplexAssign.zip
>
>
> I did a following xquery assign:
>         <assign name="assign1">
>             <copy>
>                 <from expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xquery1.0">
>                                 <![CDATA[
> 					for $loopOnce in (1) 
> 					return 
>                                 <test:test1>
>                                     <test:test2>abc</test:test2>
>                                 </test:test1>   
>                                 ]]>
> 				</from>
>                 <to variable="myVar" part="TestPart"/>
>             </copy>
>         </assign>
> and run it in servicemix. 
> I got:
> 13:26:57,703 | ERROR | pool-4-thread-1 | BpelEngineImpl           | ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl
 433 | Scheduled job failed; jobDetail={type=INVOKE_INTERNAL, mexid=65536, pid={http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloXQueryWorld-1}
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:464)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeNewInstance(PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.java:206)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:215)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:402)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:424)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:377)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:386)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:380)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:208)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:379)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:376)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.replaceElement(ASSIGN.java:489)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.copy(ASSIGN.java:416)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.run(ASSIGN.java:81)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor26.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
>         ... 17 more
> I noticed that this example run successfully in ODE tests. I saw that a difference is
that evaluated node list is of Xerces DOM impl in ODE tests, and Saxon DOM impl in Servicemix.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message