ode-dev mailing list archives

From 2003414923 <2003414...@163.com>
Subject Can you help me ?two questions about apache ODE and Axis2
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 05:56:55 GMT
hi,
Can you help me?  I have two questions about apache ODE and Axis2.my puzzle is as fallows:

quote from the http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html:
Authentication element and message part

To perform authentication, you must pass an additional message part containing the general
authentication element which contains the credentials (as plain-text strings)

Authenticate Message Part Content
<auth:authenticate xmlns:auth="urn:ode.apache.org/authentication"><auth:username/>?
    <auth:password/>?
    <auth:domain/>?     <!-- NTLM specific --><auth:realm/>?      <!--
NTLM specific --><auth:token/>?
</auth:authenticate>
The message part should not be referenced as SOAP header or SOAP body in the binding.
?
1   my first question is,
when the message is sended from apache ODE though the Axis2 IL(Integration Layers) to Axis2,how
Axis2 receives the message.Because my puzzle is the Axis2 can only receive the SOAP messages,so
I ask the question.
2   my second question is,
when the Axis2 received the Authentication message,how to authenticate? Can I write a service
in Axis2 to authentication message.Because my puzzle is how the service I writed receive the
Authentication message.
3   can you give me a simple service to demonstrate the full process that Axis2 receive the
Authentication message and deal it
I'm looking forward to you for your reply.
thanks
                                                                         sincerely
                                                                         A Chinese student
LiZhuang