ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC project ideas
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:11:17 GMT
Hi,

The core of Oryx is AFAIK MIT licensed. It's just the editor part that
uses extjs. For a debugger we'd only need a minimal Oryx server, which
would be in this case also under MIT license (no extjs, no GPL). Gero
may correct me if I'm wrong.

So I don't see any license issues in that case.

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de