ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ciaran Jessup (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (ODE-536) NullPointerException during ASSIGN of complex node returned from XQuery
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:13:59 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-536?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12678852#action_12678852
] 

Ciaran Jessup commented on ODE-536:
-----------------------------------

Unfortunately I won't be able to do this until tomorrow morning (GMT), but yes no problem.
 The bpel that is now failing is trivial, it is assigning  a BPEL variable to the WSDL message
that is returned from the ODE instance, there is very little to go wrong, it looks as though
that assign is attempting to add in a new default namespace during the clone (the elements
being added are geting an xmlns: prefix (which looked odd to me naive eyes!) 

> NullPointerException during ASSIGN of complex node returned from XQuery
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ODE-536
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-536
>             Project: ODE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: JBI Integration
>    Affects Versions: 1.3
>         Environment: ServiceMix 3.3
>            Reporter: Rafal Rusin
>            Assignee: Karthick Sankarachary
>             Fix For: 1.3
>
>         Attachments: assignmentForXQuery.diff, xqueryComplexAssign.zip
>
>
> I did a following xquery assign:
>         <assign name="assign1">
>             <copy>
>                 <from expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xquery1.0">
>                                 <![CDATA[
> 					for $loopOnce in (1) 
> 					return 
>                                 <test:test1>
>                                     <test:test2>abc</test:test2>
>                                 </test:test1>   
>                                 ]]>
> 				</from>
>                 <to variable="myVar" part="TestPart"/>
>             </copy>
>         </assign>
> and run it in servicemix. 
> I got:
> 13:26:57,703 | ERROR | pool-4-thread-1 | BpelEngineImpl           | ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl
 433 | Scheduled job failed; jobDetail={type=INVOKE_INTERNAL, mexid=65536, pid={http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloXQueryWorld-1}
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:464)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeNewInstance(PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.java:206)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:215)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:402)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:424)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:377)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:386)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:380)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:208)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:379)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:376)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.replaceElement(ASSIGN.java:489)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.copy(ASSIGN.java:416)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.run(ASSIGN.java:81)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor26.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
>         ... 17 more
> I noticed that this example run successfully in ODE tests. I saw that a difference is
that evaluated node list is of Xerces DOM impl in ODE tests, and Saxon DOM impl in Servicemix.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message