ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Karthick Sankarachary (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (ODE-536) NullPointerException during ASSIGN of complex node returned from XQuery
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:07:56 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-536?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12678848#action_12678848
] 

Karthick Sankarachary commented on ODE-536:
-------------------------------------------

Okay, in that case, can you please check out revision 750103? It performs certain additional
sanity checks that just might resolve your issue. In case it doesn't, can you attach snippets
of the BPEL file(s) that you think might be involved?

> NullPointerException during ASSIGN of complex node returned from XQuery
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ODE-536
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-536
>             Project: ODE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: JBI Integration
>    Affects Versions: 1.3
>         Environment: ServiceMix 3.3
>            Reporter: Rafal Rusin
>            Assignee: Karthick Sankarachary
>             Fix For: 1.3
>
>         Attachments: assignmentForXQuery.diff, xqueryComplexAssign.zip
>
>
> I did a following xquery assign:
>         <assign name="assign1">
>             <copy>
>                 <from expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xquery1.0">
>                                 <![CDATA[
> 					for $loopOnce in (1) 
> 					return 
>                                 <test:test1>
>                                     <test:test2>abc</test:test2>
>                                 </test:test1>   
>                                 ]]>
> 				</from>
>                 <to variable="myVar" part="TestPart"/>
>             </copy>
>         </assign>
> and run it in servicemix. 
> I got:
> 13:26:57,703 | ERROR | pool-4-thread-1 | BpelEngineImpl           | ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl
 433 | Scheduled job failed; jobDetail={type=INVOKE_INTERNAL, mexid=65536, pid={http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloXQueryWorld-1}
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:464)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeNewInstance(PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.java:206)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:215)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:402)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:424)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:377)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:386)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:380)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:208)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:379)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:376)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.replaceElement(ASSIGN.java:489)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.copy(ASSIGN.java:416)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.run(ASSIGN.java:81)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor26.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
>         ... 17 more
> I noticed that this example run successfully in ODE tests. I saw that a difference is
that evaluated node list is of Xerces DOM impl in ODE tests, and Saxon DOM impl in Servicemix.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message