ode-dev mailing list archives

From phan huy <diepvien00th...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC project ideas
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:16:26 GMT
Hi Gero,

As I introduced in the "Hello Email", I'm going to participate in GSoC 2009
with the "Web-based BPEL debugger for Apache ODE" project. So, I have
something to say about your suggestion.

First, I tried Oryx and found it's a excellent environment for BPEL modeling
as well as debugging. I think that's a great idea to integrate Oryx and
Apache ODE. In fact, I myself did intent to use Extjs to implement the
frontend for BPEL debugger as ExtJS is being a most robust DHTML-based RIAs
platform. I experimented a lot with ExtJS in some rich internet
applications. Personally, I think that ExtJS provided me almost things I
need to make hight interactive applications with good performance (in my
case it's an Web-based Restaurant management application). Therefore, I'll
do some study in your two components soon. Hope that you all could give me
some advices in my coming proposal !

Sincerely,