ode-dev mailing list archives

From phan huy <diepvien00th...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC project ideas
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:49:49 GMT
Dear Ciaran,

Oh, thanks for reminding me about the license. The license of open source
edition of ExtJS is GPLv3. I don't know too much about kind of licenses.
Could you please give me more information about the two kind of licences
 ?
Since Oryx is using ExtJS, can we interate it with Apache ODE without any
doubt ?

Regards,