ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: does ode support SOAP 1.2 web services and SAML 2.0
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:02:03 GMT
Hi Kurt,

ODE supports SOAP 1.1/basic profile.
Security is supported through the axis module Rampart. The list of supported
specifications are available here [1]. According to that page, Rampart
supports SAML 1.0.

ODE makes any incoming SOAP headers available from the message as header
parts. So yes, you could reuse the header of one message in another. See [2]
for more details.

cheers,

Alexis

[1] http://wso2.org/projects/rampart/java