ode-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching for a sponsor for Shark project on Apache
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 03:19:31 GMT
Same question here, especially given that you mention planning to rewrite
the Shark core. ODE has a fairly well designed core which we're already
reusing for something that's not BPEL, would be reusing it as well an
option?

For the licensing questions, regarding which license are allowed or not,
this could help:

http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

I'm also curious about the strong ties to Together Teamlösungen. You mention
the possibility of orphanage in the proposal, which is good, but how do you
plan to address diversity? One of the conditions of graduation from the
Apache incubator is sufficient diversity.

Thanks,
Matthieu