ode-dev mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.1 release
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:43:56 GMT
Sorry guys, I'm currently unable to deploy to ODE I receive the following
exception:

WARN - GeronimoLog.warn(96) | Invocation of operation deploy failed
org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault: Your message should contain an element named
'package' with a 'zip' element
    at
org.apache.ode.axis2.service.DeploymentWebService$DeploymentMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(DeploymentWebService.java:117)
    at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)

I've attached a patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-594 which
should resolve the issue for you.  Once again I beg that we don't change the
WSDL at this point, and we fix the code instead (as the patch does)

-cj.