ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Mateusz.Nowakow...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 15:34:05 GMT
Hi,

I've tried JBI version of this release and I've got while startup:

Exception in thread "Timer-2" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/ode/agents/memory/SizingAgent

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.sizeOf(BpelProcess.java:1046)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.setProcessSize(BpelEngineImpl.
java:638)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch.doHydrate(BpelProc
ess.java:881)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch.access$100(BpelPro
cess.java:777)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch$2.run(BpelProcess.
java:787)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.NStateLatch.latch(NStateLatch.java:89)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.hydrate(BpelProcess.java:688)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.register(BpelServerImpl.java:3
14)

        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeServiceUnit.start(OdeServiceUnit.java:104)

        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeSUManager.start(OdeSUManager.java:115)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceUnitLifeCycle.start(ServiceUn
itLifeCycle.java:103)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.start(Servi
ceAssemblyLifeCycle.java:154)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.start(DeploymentSe
rvice.java:390)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateServiceA
ssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:351)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(
AutoDeploymentService.java:255)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirecto
ry(AutoDeploymentService.java:658)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(Aut
oDeploymentService.java:63)

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDepl
oymentService.java:622)

org.apache.ode.agents.memory.SizingAgent in classloader
org.apache.ode.agents.memory.SizingAgent

        at
org.apache.xbean.classloader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParen
tClassLoader.java:206)

        ... 20 more

It seems JBI version doesn't contain ode-agents-1.3.2.jar

--

Regards

Mateusz Nowakowski