ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Naoki Okitsu" <okit...@m2.gyao.ne.jp>
Subject Where is information about building development environment on eclipse?
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 13:51:41 GMT
Hi,All

I use apache-ode-sources-2.0-beta2.
There is Main java file in below directory.
C:\apache-ode-sources-2.0-beta2\utils\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\utils\cli
I want to execute this file.

I use eclipse 3.4.2.
To run Main class,I modified like this.
/*package org.apache.ode.utils.cli;*/

But I encountered following error.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: LAUNCHER
FAILURE:A configuration file must be supplied as an argument.	at
Main.main(Main.java:44)

To supply configuration file,I imported following files.
deploy.xml
HelloWorld2.bpel
HelloWorld2.wsdl
testRequest.soap
These files are imported from
C:\apache-ode-war-2.0-beta2\examples\HelloWorld2.
But I could not run.

If you knew how to build development enviroment,please tell me.
It is enough for you to point web site which appears this informations.

I want to build development environment where I could run Main class
and follow flow of information.
I want to know relationship of ode's class files.
There is architectural-overview but I want to know inside behavior at class
file level.
http://ode.apache.org/architectural-overview.html

Naoki Okitsu.

Thanks in advance!