ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Naoki Okitsu" <okit...@m2.gyao.ne.jp>
Subject RE: To run Main class
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:34:20 GMT
Hi, Matthieu

Thank you for replying my question.

> C:\apache-ode-sources-2.0-beta2\utils\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\uti
> ls\cli
> > I want to execute this file.
> >

> Those are just command line utilities, they won't really run ODE, is that
> what you want?

I have studied about BPWS4J engine before.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-bpelcol1/

BPWS4J reads bpel file and wsdl file at deployment.
This engine has deployment tool as web base interface.
Deployment tool contains jsp
files(list-flow.jsp/deploy-flow.jsp/undeploy.jsp).
And I think that ODE may have same architectures with BPWS4J.
I want to know inside behavior of ODE using knowledge of BPWS4J engine which
I investigated before.
And I want to deploy bpel file and wsdl file from beginning.
For this purpose I started from Main class.
I think that Main class of ODE may use bpel file and wsdl file for
deployment.

> The Main class is like a global starter, it takes a configuration file
> specifying the class to start and a few other things.

Can I ask you where I can find  configuration file or how to use?
If you know,could you please point web site?