ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Unpack job details blob in database
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:10:10 GMT
My suggestion would be to develop it on trunk, test it there and then assess
whether it can easily be backported to 1.X, taking into consideration
migration of existing deployments.

I'm wondering if there is a need for migration on trunk.  Does anyone know
of people running 2.x (trunk) in production?

alex