ode-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Zeidner <jjzeid...@gmail.com>
Subject assessing ODE for Billing Application
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 03:09:36 GMT
Hello,

  I am currently assessing ODE for use in a complex billing system.  I
am familiar with the functional and historical aspects of workflow
engines and I see specific opportunities for using ODE.  I do have
some concerns however, primarily stability.  Basic workflow/BPEL
support is all I am looking for.  Are there any major commercial
projects that use ODE for a billing application in ie. Insurance or
Financial services industry?  Can anyone offer advice as to the
current state of ODE?  Is it ready to be used by a commercial web
based services vendor?

Thank you,

  Joshua Zeidner