ode-dev mailing list archives

From Bill McCusker <wmccus...@parasoft.com>
Subject No routes found for event handler
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:31:41 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to track down a problem with event handlers. When I
send a message to an event handler the message ends up being saved to
the database because no routes could be found. From debugging I can see
that org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.CorrelatorDAOImpl addRoute is being called
for the expected operation however when the inbound message is processed
the query in findRoute returns an empty result set. Any ideas what might
be causing this? Attached is the process and a soapUI test to reproduce.

Bill McCusker