ode-dev mailing list archives

From Bill McCusker <wmccus...@parasoft.com>
Subject Re: No routes found for event handler
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:28:26 GMT
It looks like when the event handler calls
org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.CorrelatorDAOImpl addRoute it is not being
persisted. Putting an explicit call to EntityManager flush resulted in
the query being able to find the route. However I have not been able to
discern why the receive activity's route is being persisted but not
event handlers.

Anyone have any insight that might help explain this behavior?