ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way how to get bpmn:id?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:27:56 GMT
Hi Karel,

Here's a code fragment that does roughtly what you want:

        ProcessManagementConnection conn =
BpelManagementFactory.getInstance().createConnection();
        try {
            ActivityExtInfoListDocument s =
conn.getExtensibilityElements(pid, aiid);
            TActivitytExtInfoList l = s.getActivityExtInfoList();
            List<TActivityExtInfo> ll = l.getActivityExtInfoList();
            for (TActivityExtInfo info : ll) {
                NodeList nl = ((Element)
info.getDomNode()).getElementsByTagNameNS(BPMN_NS, BPMN_ID);
                for (int i = 0; i < nl.getLength(); i++) {
                    Node n = nl.item(i);
                    result.add(n.getFirstChild().getNodeValue());
                }
            }
        } catch (Exception e) {

        }

As you can see, you mostly need to use the Process Management API and the
BPEL object model.

alex