ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way how to get bpmn:id?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:15:56 GMT
Indeed... BpelManagementFactory is a proprietary class (not in Apache Ode)
which hides the lookup of the ProcessManagement API remote interface.  I
didn't realize when I cut & pasted the code, sorry.   The class is tied to
other stuff (e.g. loading of configuration, etc.) so I can't share it
easily.

Take a look at the following classes for facilities to connect to the PM API
via RMI:

org.apache.ode.bpel.jca.clientapi.ProcessManagementConnection;
org.apache.ode.ra.OdeConnectionFactory;
org.apache.ode.ra.OdeManagedConnectionFactory;

Good luck,
alex