ode-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Weerasiri <ddweeras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add an activity breakpoint to an instance
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 06:17:21 GMT
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 7:31 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
> Is there anyway that we can set global breakpoint for a process. If that is
> there we can first set global breakpoint for processes and when we invoke
> the process using sample input the created instance must come to that
> breakpoint and suspend until user resume it from that point.

Hi,
Adding a global breakpoint to a process is workable in ODE. And I tried it.
But adding a global breakpoint would effect to all the instances being
executed in that moment. That's why I'm trying to bind a breakpoint to the
specific instance.

I am not sure
> about the correct way to do it, but I think BPEL debugging must be same as
> normal debugging we done using Java IDEs or etc.. Here are some documents
> from Open-ESB.

Thanks for documents, and I'll look in to them.
Cheers,
Denis