ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.x - 2.x Roadmap?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:27:16 GMT
The trunk has a reworked engine-to-IL contract that supports BART (blocking,
async, reliable, transacted) invokes.  The engine part is mostly done; the
IL parts are still a work in progress.

The trunk also supports extension activities and includes support for
Javascript E4X assignments.

Some fixes/improvements that went into 1.X branch still have to be ported to
trunk.  We have Jira trackers for these if you want details.

alex