ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: ODE and Rampart
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:31:25 GMT
No, it's not currently possible.

I have been working with Tammo on specifying a BPEL extension that would
ultimately support this kind of use-cases very cleanly.

The spec is posted at:
http://ode.apache.org/process-contexts.html

However, there's been some spec changes since this was posted so the page
needs updating.  It should give you the gist, though.

alex